EMF Is A Catastrophy In The Making !
Weeks before his untimely death in July 2015, Dr. Nicholas Gonzales, M.D., met with Camilla Rees, founder of ElectroMagneticHealth, to discuss his concerns about the proliferation of wireless technologies found in our everyday life and their link to serious health concerns, including cancer.
Dr. Gonzalez tells us:
"What many people - even some physicians - either forget or do not realize, according to Dr. Gonzalez, is that the human body is reliant on its own electromagnetic field and ultimately our existence is reliant upon electric chemical reactions. It is no wonder, then, that the immense influx of EMF pollution all around us has a grave effect on our wellbeing. The human body was not designed to deal with the explosion of the EMF activity in the environment."
In fact, the increased use of cell phones and other consumer electronics has been linked to the following dangerous health conditions:
- Malignant and benign brain tumors, considered the number one fear of EMF pollution
- Increased permeability of the blood-brain barrier
- Adverse effects on neurotransmitters in the brain, resulting in mood swings, memory loss, learning and stress
- Rupturing of brain cells, leading to calcium ion leakage, resulting in slowed brain reaction times
- Disruptions in brain glucose metabolism, linked to Alzheimer's disease among other problems
- Disruption of melatonin production, a strong antioxidant
- Thyroid dysfunction
No question EMFs are increasing the rate of disease...
"Childhood cancer is exploding exponentially - not linearly but exponentially!"
Children, many of whom have their own cellphone by the time they reach the second grade, endure higher EMF absorption rates through their brains than do adults because their brain tissues are simply more absorbent. In addition, their young skulls are thinner and their relatively smaller size makes them more susceptible to EMFs.
With children at greatest risk, it is up to parents to step in and make the necessary decisions regarding childhood use of consumer electronics and mobile devices.
To protect your children from the harms of EMF, treat their bedroom as an electronic-free haven. Also go against the trend and do not allow children under 18 to have their own mobile phones.
Protect you and your family from harmful EMFs !!!
Follow these safety tips for lowering your own exposure to the danger of EMFs:
- Text, don't talk, when at all possible
- Use a headset or speaker when you do need to talk to keep your device further from your head and body
- If you carry your cell phone close to your body, such as in a pocket, put it on airplane mode
- Don't sleep with your cell phone next to you
- Only use your cell phone when your signal is strong to avoid unnecessary exposure time